Would you rather speak to somebody on the phone? Call +31(0)10-302 02 88!
Adults:Combination ticket € 25,50
Children 4 to 11 years:Combination ticket € 17,00
A day in Rotterdam is not complete without a visit to the Euromast! With this unique arrangement, River Cruise Rotterdam inclusive entrance to Euromast, you will have the chance to explore the city from the water as well as from the highest watchtowers from the country. The boat is located at the foot of the Euromast. This combination is very easy and easy to organize. You decide at what time, before or after the cruise, you go to the Euromast.
– The Euromast is within walking distance of River Cruise. You just have to cross the street!
– You must print the e-ticket as an entrance ticket for the Euromast.
– For children of 3 years old you only buy tickets for River Cruise in a separate booking.
– Check here the website and opening hours of the Euromast.
– The Euroscoop is open depending on weather and technical conditions (no money will be returned when it is closed).
The Euromast has also taken the necessary corona measures. You have to reserve a timeslot at the Euromast after purchasing the combination ticket.
1. Go to the website: www.euromast.nl
2. Go to “Order your ticket”
3. Select “Voucher & Discount pass” (€ 0.00) + number of guests
4. Select the desired date and time slot
5. Take the combination ticket that you receive of River Cruise by e-mail with you to the Euromast. This is your admission ticket.
From October 4 to December 31 the Euroscope will be closed due to maintenance. A visit is still possible at a height of 112 metre where you enjoy the best view of the city. The Euromast also developed a Virtual Reality App full of information, videos and anedotes about the city, its buildings, history and more.
Parkhaven opposite Euromast
Easily accessible by public transport
Boarding 15 minutes before departure
If you wish to pay by invoice and your group is smaller than 20 persons, we will charge € 25,- administration fee.